- A patient will be seen as first come first basis.
- Numbers will be allotted once patients reach the clinic.
- There could be a delay as some patients need more time for assessment.
- Consultation can go on from a minimum of 10 minutes to a maximum of 30-40 minutes depending on the severity of the particular case or need of the patient. You will have to wait for your turn.
- In case of emergency go to the nearest hospital emergency department or Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Emergency Department.
- All patients who wanted to show reports, need to wait till the last appointment is over or 6 pm whichever is later.
- On Saturdays or on Public Holidays, there can be rushed at the clinic and waiting time can be as long as 2-3 hours. If your child is critical then it is advisable to take him to the emergency department than the clinic.
- For investigations you may have to wait till child goes to sleep; it can take anything from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- In case of 2 patients need investigations, preference will be given to the young child or the child who has gone to sleep.
- Once EEG is done then reporting can take minimum 30 minutes to 1 Hour.
- In case of uncontrollable situations e.g Electricity failures, Equipment failure or Technical difficulties test might have to be rescheduled.
- No telephonic, Whatsapp or email consultation will be given. Contact number is only for the appointment. In case of emergency see your child specialist or contact nearest Emergency Department
- If you have feedback or any complaints regarding clinic functioning you can directly contact Dr. Sandeep Patil.
- Our Aim is every patient’s happiness and we are committed to delivering it at any cost, so we need your support during this process.
For any appointment related query. Please call us on 9421351587
Dr. Sandeep Patil
Pune Epilepsy and Child Neurology Clinic