Child development and neurodevelopment assessments of high risk NICU graduates diagnosis & management of child neurodevelopmental disorders like:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) affects children and teens and can continue into adulthood. ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder of children.
- Children with ADHD may be hyperactive and unable control their impulses. Or they may have trouble paying attention.
- Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system and affects the overall cognitive, emotional, social and physical health of the affected individual.
- The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely.
- Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests and repetitive behaviors.
- Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational and family therapies may reduce symptoms and support development and learning
Speech & Language delays
- Language delay is when a child’s language is developing in the right sequence, but at a slower rate. Speech and language disorder describes abnormal language in child development.
- Delayed speech or language in child development is the most common developmental problem.
- It affects five to ten percent of preschool kids.